National Unplanned Pregnancy Advisory Service (NUPAS) has been commissioned by the NHS to provide FREE pregnancy advice, counselling and termination of pregnancy services, including pregnancy testing, STI screening and contraception.
A new centre in Battersea is opening.
Service users can self-refer into the service by calling 0333 004 6666, there is no need for a GP referral. Contact Centre is open 7-day per week 8 am-10 pm.
- Choice of consultation type – Telephone or Face to Face
- Early Medical Abortion to 10 weeks gestation in clinic or 9+6 weeks Pills by Post
- Surgical Abortion to 23+6 weeks gestation
- Contraception and STI Testing
- Aftercare Call line operates 24/7/ 365 days per year
- CPD Accredited webinars for Health Care Professionals
For more information on the services please visit www.nupas.co.uk/